FRANCE: Moody's may change Cereol ratings after news of talks with Bunge
The recent announcement by Edison that it entered in exclusive negotiations on the sale of its stake of 55% of French oilseeds giant Cereol, with the US-based agri-business Corporate Bunge, has led Moody's Investors Service to place under review with direction uncertain the Baa3 Issuer rating and Senior unsecured ratings of Cereol.
Moody's said that it recognises that recently Cereol has significantly improved its operating performance but insisted that an acquisition of Edison's stake by unrated Bunge would create uncertainties that may affect the future financial structure of Cereol and its operations in an uncertain direction.
Companies: Bunge Limited
Edible oil producer Bunge Romania's CEO Robert Arsene has resigned in a management feud after five years at the company. ...
The US-based international agribusiness and food group Bunge Ltd has announced that it is to acquire an integrated soybean crushing and refining plant in the coastal city of Nanjing in the Jiangsu Pro...
Cereal company Kellogg has today (Friday) announced a major investment in new technologies that will make it possible to reduce or eliminate trans fatty acids while also minimizing the saturated fat c...
Bunge Europe, part of US food and agribusiness giant Bunge, has announced plans to increase the rapeseed crushing capacity of its plant in Mannheim, Germany....
US food and agribusiness firm Bunge has said net income declined 7% in the third quarter amid difficult conditions in Brazil....
US food and agribusiness Bunge has said it is maintaining its 2005 net income guidance of US$485m to $505m, or $4.05 to $4.22 per share....
Food and agribusiness company Bunge has reported lower sales for its second quarter ended 30 June 2005, but net income was higher....
Brazilian food company Perdigao has sold a soybean crushing and oil refining plant to Bunge....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China