FRANCE: Moody's may change Cereol ratings after news of talks with Bunge
The recent announcement by Edison that it entered in exclusive negotiations on the sale of its stake of 55% of French oilseeds giant Cereol, with the US-based agri-business Corporate Bunge, has led Moody's Investors Service to place under review with direction uncertain the Baa3 Issuer rating and Senior unsecured ratings of Cereol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations