UK/GERMANY: More German spinal cord shows need for ban - NFU
The NFU yesterday called once again for the European Commission to ban exports of German beef following yet another discovery of attached spinal cord prohibited under BSE rules. NFU President Ben Gill said: "It seems this country is incapable of exporting beef to the standards required. We have been calling for this ban for the last four months and in that time several more contaminated consignments have been discovered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife