JAPAN: Morinaga Milk raises earnings estimates
Japanese dairy company Morinaga Milk today [Tuesday] raised its earnings estimate for the fiscal year ended 31 March. The company is now forecasting group net profits of ¥4.5bn (US$0.03bn) for the period under review, up from the earlier prediction of ¥3.1bn. The gain has come from the recent dissolution of the company's pension fund, which generated a ¥2.3bn one-time profit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega