USA: Morley Candy makers introduces the Frank Wycheck Signature chocolate bar
Frank Wycheck, Pro-Bowl Tight End for the Tennessee Titans, and hero on and off the field, is introducing his 3.75-ounce candy bar on September 5. The milk chocolate, caramel and pecan bar is Frank's way of helping non-profit organizations raise needed funding for their groups. In addition, Frank's proceeds will primarily support Special Olympics in Tennessee and other charitable groups of Frank's choice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units