USA: Morley Candy makers introduces the Frank Wycheck Signature chocolate bar
Frank Wycheck, Pro-Bowl Tight End for the Tennessee Titans, and hero on and off the field, is introducing his 3.75-ounce candy bar on September 5. The milk chocolate, caramel and pecan bar is Frank's way of helping non-profit organizations raise needed funding for their groups. In addition, Frank's proceeds will primarily support Special Olympics in Tennessee and other charitable groups of Frank's choice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO