UK: Mornflake adds Oatbran to cereal line
Mornflake Oatbran is available in four variants
Mornflake has expanded its cereal range in the UK to include an Oatbran line.
The range, which Mornflake claims is the first cereal line to include the health benefits of oatbran, is available in four variants: Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola.
The range is packed in a foil pouch with a zip seal designed to lock in freshness with an RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.49).
Mornflake Serves a Great British Breakfast
Mornflake has been serving a Great British breakfast since 1675, making it the longest established miller of oats and cereal in the UK. 15 generations later, it is still independently owned and managed by the direct descendants of the original miller, William Lea.
Despite being Britain's oldest family of oat millers, Mornflake isn't standing still and is constantly adding to its product portfolio. It has now launched the first range of cereals to include the health benefits of Oatbran. Oatbran is now available as part of your cereal, perfect for those wanting the cholesterol busting properties without the fuss.
Enjoy four delicious Oatbran cereals such as Mornflake Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola. The new range is packed in a new foil pouch with a zip seal to lock in freshness.
There is also a Toasted Crunchy Oatbran product which can be used to add to other cereals as an alternative to standard granular Oatbran which again helps lower your Cholesterol*.
If you like Bran Flakes you will be in for a treat with the Mornflake Oatbran Flakes, baked with Oatbran rather than just wheatbran, full of soluble fibre. All these Mornflake Oatbran cereals are available in major retailers with rsp at £2.79.
Mornflake's clever Oatbran works by absorbing excess cholesterol on its way through your body. As well as reducing cholesterol, Oatbran also keeps you fuller for longer and is high in fibre. Every spoonful of Mornflake Oatbran cereals is bursting with natural goodness.
Original source: Mornflake
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report