UK: Mornflake adds Oatbran to cereal line
Mornflake Oatbran is available in four variants
Mornflake has expanded its cereal range in the UK to include an Oatbran line.
The range, which Mornflake claims is the first cereal line to include the health benefits of oatbran, is available in four variants: Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola.
The range is packed in a foil pouch with a zip seal designed to lock in freshness with an RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.49).
Mornflake Serves a Great British Breakfast
Mornflake has been serving a Great British breakfast since 1675, making it the longest established miller of oats and cereal in the UK. 15 generations later, it is still independently owned and managed by the direct descendants of the original miller, William Lea.
Despite being Britain's oldest family of oat millers, Mornflake isn't standing still and is constantly adding to its product portfolio. It has now launched the first range of cereals to include the health benefits of Oatbran. Oatbran is now available as part of your cereal, perfect for those wanting the cholesterol busting properties without the fuss.
Enjoy four delicious Oatbran cereals such as Mornflake Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola. The new range is packed in a new foil pouch with a zip seal to lock in freshness.
There is also a Toasted Crunchy Oatbran product which can be used to add to other cereals as an alternative to standard granular Oatbran which again helps lower your Cholesterol*.
If you like Bran Flakes you will be in for a treat with the Mornflake Oatbran Flakes, baked with Oatbran rather than just wheatbran, full of soluble fibre. All these Mornflake Oatbran cereals are available in major retailers with rsp at £2.79.
Mornflake's clever Oatbran works by absorbing excess cholesterol on its way through your body. As well as reducing cholesterol, Oatbran also keeps you fuller for longer and is high in fibre. Every spoonful of Mornflake Oatbran cereals is bursting with natural goodness.
Original source: Mornflake
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report