UK: Mornflake adds Oatbran to cereal line
Mornflake Oatbran is available in four variants
Mornflake has expanded its cereal range in the UK to include an Oatbran line.
The range, which Mornflake claims is the first cereal line to include the health benefits of oatbran, is available in four variants: Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola.
The range is packed in a foil pouch with a zip seal designed to lock in freshness with an RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.49).
Mornflake Serves a Great British Breakfast
Mornflake has been serving a Great British breakfast since 1675, making it the longest established miller of oats and cereal in the UK. 15 generations later, it is still independently owned and managed by the direct descendants of the original miller, William Lea.
Despite being Britain's oldest family of oat millers, Mornflake isn't standing still and is constantly adding to its product portfolio. It has now launched the first range of cereals to include the health benefits of Oatbran. Oatbran is now available as part of your cereal, perfect for those wanting the cholesterol busting properties without the fuss.
Enjoy four delicious Oatbran cereals such as Mornflake Very Berry Oatbran Muesli, Cranberry & Nut Oatbran Muesli, Nut & Honey Oatbran Crisp and Nut & Seed Oatbran Granola. The new range is packed in a new foil pouch with a zip seal to lock in freshness.
There is also a Toasted Crunchy Oatbran product which can be used to add to other cereals as an alternative to standard granular Oatbran which again helps lower your Cholesterol*.
If you like Bran Flakes you will be in for a treat with the Mornflake Oatbran Flakes, baked with Oatbran rather than just wheatbran, full of soluble fibre. All these Mornflake Oatbran cereals are available in major retailers with rsp at £2.79.
Mornflake's clever Oatbran works by absorbing excess cholesterol on its way through your body. As well as reducing cholesterol, Oatbran also keeps you fuller for longer and is high in fibre. Every spoonful of Mornflake Oatbran cereals is bursting with natural goodness.
Original source: Mornflake
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019