USA: Morningstar Foods Inc. and Hershey Foods Corp. Announce Strategic Alliance
Morningstar Foods Inc., a subsidiary of Dallas-based Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), and Hershey Foods Corp. (NYSE: HSY) today announced a strategic alliance in which Morningstar Foods will be the first company to manufacture, sell and distribute Hershey brand name dairy products nationally.Hershey®'s Milks On Store Shelves This September"We are thrilled to be working with Hershey to develop new national products for the dairy aisle," said Bing Graffunder, President and Chief Operating Officer of Morningstar Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action