USA: Morrison Named to S&P 600 SmallCap Index
Standard & Poor's announced today that Morrison Management Specialists, Inc. will be added to the S&P 600 SmallCap Index as of the close of business today. Morrison believes this news may be contributing to its stock activity today. The Company's stock price is currently up $3.00 to $29.00 on volume of approximately 248,000 shares. Morrison will announce financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2000 on June 28, 2000. Morrison Management Specialists, Inc. is the nation's second largest company in healthcare foodservice. The Atlanta-based Company specializes in providing food, nutrition and dining services to the hospital and senior living markets. Morrison serves some of the largest and most prominent integrated healthcare systems, hospitals and senior living communities in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly