UK: Morrisons introduces Wholefoods range
Morrisons has launched a new range called Wholefoods
Morrisons has introduced a range of over 60 private-label food products, called Wholefoods, across healthy-eating categories including dried fruit and nuts.
The UK retailer said the line falls into three categories - Superfoods, Wellbeing and Everyday Health - includes products like couscous, beans, seeds, dried fruit and nuts.
Kirsten Cree, wholefood buyer for Morrisons, said: “From natural and unprocessed fruit, nuts, seeds, mixes, beans, and pulses, shoppers can grab a healthy snack or browse the entire range and reach for inspiration with on pack recipes.”
Analysts have rubbished speculation that UK grocer Morrisons might be considering bidding for online retailer Ocado....
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations