UK: Morrisons IT outsourcing move threatens 165 jobs
UK supermarket group Morrisons plans to outsource the management of its financial transaction processing services to Indian firm Wipro, putting 165 jobs on the line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- M&A Watch - ConAgra should divest Commercial Foods
- What lies behind Ferrero's move for Thorntons?
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- General Mills to axe 675-725 jobs
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- China seizes meat from 1970s in latest scandal
- 7-Eleven launches premium private label lines
- Unilever, Nestle commit to half food waste by 2025