UK: Morrisons loses ground to rivals - Kantar
UK retailer Morrisons lost ground to its bigger rivals Asda and Sainsbury's, Kantar Worldpanel claimed today (11 September) as they issued their latest sales data on the country's grocery sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Irish Dairy Board to change name to Ornua
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales