UK: Morrisons shares jump on property sale talk
Morrisons is reportedly considering selling off up to 10% of its properties - equating to about GBP800m - after coming under fire from shareholders following its poor Christmas trading results but analysts say it is not enough to "save the company".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- PepsiCo H1 profits up, forecast raised
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- M&A-hungry dairy co-op Agropur in Davisco deal
- Australian dairy innovation "hub" targets Asia