UK: Morrisons shares jump on property sale talk
Morrisons is reportedly considering selling off up to 10% of its properties - equating to about GBP800m - after coming under fire from shareholders following its poor Christmas trading results but analysts say it is not enough to "save the company".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking