UK: Morrisons, Whole Foods list Graham's The Family Dairy products
Scotland's largest independent dairy company said today (18 November) that Morrisons stores in Scotland have decided to stock certain Graham's The Family Dairy Scottish spreadable butter SKUs, as well as selected Scottish Dairy unsalted and slightly salted butter lines.
The company has also secured listings at Whole Foods' first store in Scotland. The outlet in Glasgow will now sell Graham's Gold, Scottish Dairy and organic milks, creams, butters and ice cream.
Graham's The Family Dairy's did not disclose the recommended selling prices for the products and said retail prices would depend on the customer.
Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King this week welcomed moves from its UK retail rivals to invest in product quality and service after the retailer reported an increase in annual underlying profits...
Dubbed 'The Outperformer' by one set of City analysts, Sainsbury's announced annual profits that beat forecasts last week and the UK retailer remains confident in the face of increased competition. Th...
Sainsbury's, the UK's third-largest grocer, today (9 May) reported a 7% increase in annual underlying profits, ahead of City forecasts....
Sainsbury's beat City forecasts when it reported its annual underlying pre-tax profits today (9 May) and, as such, the Square Mile welcomed the UK retailer's results. The company has won plaudits for ...
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- What should you learn from 2015 olive oil prices?
- Why Lactalis swooped for Romanian dairy Albalact
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- China eyes further infant formula restrictions
- Unilever launches eggless Hellmann's mayo in US
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces