UK: Morrisons, Whole Foods list Graham's The Family Dairy products
Scotland's largest independent dairy company said today (18 November) that Morrisons stores in Scotland have decided to stock certain Graham's The Family Dairy Scottish spreadable butter SKUs, as well as selected Scottish Dairy unsalted and slightly salted butter lines.
The company has also secured listings at Whole Foods' first store in Scotland. The outlet in Glasgow will now sell Graham's Gold, Scottish Dairy and organic milks, creams, butters and ice cream.
Graham's The Family Dairy's did not disclose the recommended selling prices for the products and said retail prices would depend on the customer.
Sainsbury's chief executive Justin King this week welcomed moves from its UK retail rivals to invest in product quality and service after the retailer reported an increase in annual underlying profits...
Dubbed 'The Outperformer' by one set of City analysts, Sainsbury's announced annual profits that beat forecasts last week and the UK retailer remains confident in the face of increased competition. Th...
Sainsbury's, the UK's third-largest grocer, today (9 May) reported a 7% increase in annual underlying profits, ahead of City forecasts....
Sainsbury's beat City forecasts when it reported its annual underlying pre-tax profits today (9 May) and, as such, the Square Mile welcomed the UK retailer's results. The company has won plaudits for ...
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- ABF grocery profits up but pressure on bread