USA: Morton's, Castle Harlan amend merger agreement
The merger agreement between New York-based Morton's Restaurant Group and Castle Harlan had been amended to increase the consideration to US$15 per share and to remove the closing condition that said that Morton's must obtain authorisations necessary to maintain liquor licenses. The amendment also modified the condition requiring governmental and third party consents to the merger so that only material consents will be required.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti