USA: Morton's, Castle Harlan amend merger agreement
The merger agreement between New York-based Morton's Restaurant Group and Castle Harlan had been amended to increase the consideration to US$15 per share and to remove the closing condition that said that Morton's must obtain authorisations necessary to maintain liquor licenses. The amendment also modified the condition requiring governmental and third party consents to the merger so that only material consents will be required.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast