USA: Morton's, Castle Harlan amend merger agreement
The merger agreement between New York-based Morton's Restaurant Group and Castle Harlan had been amended to increase the consideration to US$15 per share and to remove the closing condition that said that Morton's must obtain authorisations necessary to maintain liquor licenses. The amendment also modified the condition requiring governmental and third party consents to the merger so that only material consents will be required.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival