USA: Morton's, Castle Harlan amend merger agreement
The merger agreement between New York-based Morton's Restaurant Group and Castle Harlan had been amended to increase the consideration to US$15 per share and to remove the closing condition that said that Morton's must obtain authorisations necessary to maintain liquor licenses. The amendment also modified the condition requiring governmental and third party consents to the merger so that only material consents will be required.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO