USA: Morton's Restaurant Group reports decrease in Q4 revenues
Morton's Restaurant Group has reported 2001 fourth quarter revenues of US$61.49m, down 12% versus 2000 Q4 revenues of US$69.87m. Net income for the 2001 Q4 was US$1.73m, US$0.41/diluted share, which includes pretax costs of US$204,000, associated with the company's evaluation of strategic alternatives, a pretax charge of US$1.62m, representing the write-down and exit costs associated with the Sydney, Australia restaurant closing and an income tax benefit of US$392,000. Net income for the Q4 of 2000 was US$3.98m, US$0.91/diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs