USA: Morton's Restaurant Group reports decrease in Q4 revenues
Morton's Restaurant Group has reported 2001 fourth quarter revenues of US$61.49m, down 12% versus 2000 Q4 revenues of US$69.87m. Net income for the 2001 Q4 was US$1.73m, US$0.41/diluted share, which includes pretax costs of US$204,000, associated with the company's evaluation of strategic alternatives, a pretax charge of US$1.62m, representing the write-down and exit costs associated with the Sydney, Australia restaurant closing and an income tax benefit of US$392,000. Net income for the Q4 of 2000 was US$3.98m, US$0.91/diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image