USA: Morton's Restaurant Group reports decrease in Q4 revenues
Morton's Restaurant Group has reported 2001 fourth quarter revenues of US$61.49m, down 12% versus 2000 Q4 revenues of US$69.87m. Net income for the 2001 Q4 was US$1.73m, US$0.41/diluted share, which includes pretax costs of US$204,000, associated with the company's evaluation of strategic alternatives, a pretax charge of US$1.62m, representing the write-down and exit costs associated with the Sydney, Australia restaurant closing and an income tax benefit of US$392,000. Net income for the Q4 of 2000 was US$3.98m, US$0.91/diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry