USA: Morton's Restaurant Group reports decrease in Q4 revenues
Morton's Restaurant Group has reported 2001 fourth quarter revenues of US$61.49m, down 12% versus 2000 Q4 revenues of US$69.87m. Net income for the 2001 Q4 was US$1.73m, US$0.41/diluted share, which includes pretax costs of US$204,000, associated with the company's evaluation of strategic alternatives, a pretax charge of US$1.62m, representing the write-down and exit costs associated with the Sydney, Australia restaurant closing and an income tax benefit of US$392,000. Net income for the Q4 of 2000 was US$3.98m, US$0.91/diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report