RUSSIA: Moscow warns US of another import ban if poultry products substandard
Russia officially resumed imports of poultry meat from the US on Monday, but the country is reserving the right to reintroduce a ban immediately should the products prove to be substandard. US poultry products were originally banned after the Russian veterinary service discovered contamination by the salmonella bacteria on 10 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival