USA: Motorola and Domino's Pizza(R) team on mobile commerce initiative
Motorola, Inc., and Domino's Pizza® announced today that the two companies have signed a joint agreement to deploy the first phase of Pizzacast -- an m-commerce service that allows consumers with web-enabled phones to order hot pizza while on the go. The agreement marks Domino's first step in the national deployment of the Motorola Pizzacast m-commerce engine that drives wireless retail transactions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"