USA: Mott's Inc., acquires Carteret Packaging, Inc.
Mott's Inc., a subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), announced yesterday that it had agreed to acquire New Jersey-based Carteret Packaging, Inc. for $14.8 million. The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of January and does not require regulatory approval. Carteret Packaging, Inc., located in Carteret, New Jersey, is a co-packing facility, bottling beverage products primarily for Cadbury Schweppes subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group. The acquisition also includes three leased warehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch