USA: Mott's Inc., acquires Carteret Packaging, Inc.
Mott's Inc., a subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), announced yesterday that it had agreed to acquire New Jersey-based Carteret Packaging, Inc. for $14.8 million. The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of January and does not require regulatory approval. Carteret Packaging, Inc., located in Carteret, New Jersey, is a co-packing facility, bottling beverage products primarily for Cadbury Schweppes subsidiary Snapple Beverage Group. The acquisition also includes three leased warehouses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea