UK: Mott's to Acquire Mauna La'i Brand
Mott's Inc., a division of London- based Cadbury Schweppes plc, announced today it had agreed to purchase the Mauna La'i brand from Mauna La'i Tropicals, Ltd. The transaction is expected to be completed by mid-summer, 2000 and does not include any manufacturing facilities or equipment.Mauna La'i products, with net sales in excess of $20 million last year, are marketed as authentic Hawaiian tropical juice drinks delivering a uniquely refreshing taste.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti