USA: Mott's to acquire ReaLemon and ReaLime brands
Mott's Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), announced yesterday it had agreed to acquire the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets from Eagle Family Foods, Inc. for $128 million. The acquisition includes the global rights to the ReaLemon and ReaLime trademarks. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed within the next two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex