USA: Mott's to acquire ReaLemon and ReaLime brands
Mott's Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), announced yesterday it had agreed to acquire the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets from Eagle Family Foods, Inc. for $128 million. The acquisition includes the global rights to the ReaLemon and ReaLime trademarks. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed within the next two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China