USA: Mott's to acquire ReaLemon and ReaLime brands
Mott's Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), announced yesterday it had agreed to acquire the ReaLemon and ReaLime brands and related assets from Eagle Family Foods, Inc. for $128 million. The acquisition includes the global rights to the ReaLemon and ReaLime trademarks. The transaction, which requires regulatory approval, is expected to be completed within the next two months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery