CANADA: MRRM Inc. (Formerly: Mount Royal Rice Mills Limited) - quarterly report for the period ended November 30, 2000
Established 1882 MRRM Inc. To our shareholders: Consolidated net earnings for this period were $2,224,000 ($8.77 per share) and $985,000 ($3.88) for the comparative period. Revenue for this period amounted to $32,283,000 compared to $31,842,000 and dividends were $7.50 which included a Special dividend of $6.00 per share. The regular quarterly dividends for the year-to-date amount to $1.50 ($1.50) per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week