US/EU: Move over crisps & chocolate - new snacks gaining ground
Independent market analyst Datamonitor's new report, Hand Held Savoury Snacks, (published 05/12/01) finds that the continued snacking trend has resulted in innovative new snacks stealing the limelight from the traditional favourites such as chocolate and crisps. In response to consumers' desire for more interesting snacks, sandwiches have been given a facelift while other snack options have been broadened; consumers can buy anything from a Scotch egg bar to a single gherkin-in-a-can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw