US/EU: Move over crisps & chocolate - new snacks gaining ground
Independent market analyst Datamonitor's new report, Hand Held Savoury Snacks, (published 05/12/01) finds that the continued snacking trend has resulted in innovative new snacks stealing the limelight from the traditional favourites such as chocolate and crisps. In response to consumers' desire for more interesting snacks, sandwiches have been given a facelift while other snack options have been broadened; consumers can buy anything from a Scotch egg bar to a single gherkin-in-a-can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe