USA: Move over Got Milk? Egg Energy coming through!
Move over Got Milk? …There's a new promotion underway that's sure to capture the nation's attention …Egg Energy. The Egg Energy slogan was developed as a promotional campaign to increase the sale of eggs and egg products by show casing eggs as an ideal energy food for active people. Egg Energy is an easily recognized and remembered slogan reinforcing the idea every time it is seen that foods like eggs can supply the energy to achieve fitness goals. A Egg Energy merchandising program has been created by Nexan Marketing to provide dairy organizations, farmers, retailers, foodservice and educational institutions with vehicles for promoting egg products in a unique way to their sales force and as consumer loyalty programs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations