USA: Move over Got Milk? Egg Energy coming through!
Move over Got Milk? …There's a new promotion underway that's sure to capture the nation's attention …Egg Energy. The Egg Energy slogan was developed as a promotional campaign to increase the sale of eggs and egg products by show casing eggs as an ideal energy food for active people. Egg Energy is an easily recognized and remembered slogan reinforcing the idea every time it is seen that foods like eggs can supply the energy to achieve fitness goals. A Egg Energy merchandising program has been created by Nexan Marketing to provide dairy organizations, farmers, retailers, foodservice and educational institutions with vehicles for promoting egg products in a unique way to their sales force and as consumer loyalty programs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review