CANADA: Moving the Markets award candidates revealed
Susan Niczowski, founder and president of Summer Fresh Salads Inc. is one of six candidates for an award that been developed to personify profitability and business innovation in the Canadian food, health and wellness sector. A candidate for the Entrepreneur category of the Market Mover Awards programme, Susan will be officially recognised during a banquet that will take place at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto on 20 February 2002. The other five Entrepreneur category award candidates who will also be highlighted are Michael Serruya, co-chairman, Cool Brands International Inc. and two teams, Bill DiNardo, founder and director and Al Sellery, president and chief executive officer, Grocery Gateway and Ahmad Doroudian, Ph.D. chairman and chief executive officer and Sean Cleary president and CEO of Pangeo Pharma Inc.. The recipient of the award will be announced at the banquet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report