CANADA: Moving the Markets award candidates revealed
Susan Niczowski, founder and president of Summer Fresh Salads Inc. is one of six candidates for an award that been developed to personify profitability and business innovation in the Canadian food, health and wellness sector. A candidate for the Entrepreneur category of the Market Mover Awards programme, Susan will be officially recognised during a banquet that will take place at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto on 20 February 2002. The other five Entrepreneur category award candidates who will also be highlighted are Michael Serruya, co-chairman, Cool Brands International Inc. and two teams, Bill DiNardo, founder and director and Al Sellery, president and chief executive officer, Grocery Gateway and Ahmad Doroudian, Ph.D. chairman and chief executive officer and Sean Cleary president and CEO of Pangeo Pharma Inc.. The recipient of the award will be announced at the banquet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action