UK: Moy Park launches Good to Go line
Moy Park launches ready to eat line
Moy Park, the European unit of Marfrig, has launched Good to Go, a range of ready-to-eat chicken products in the UK.
The company said the range targets the growing food-to-go category in the UK. It consists of 11 "deli-inspired" dishes, including mini tapas, chicken mezze, and Spanish- and Mexican-style Chicken koftas.
"We have created the Good to Go range in response to consumer demand for lunchtime products that are ready to eat. Each of the products are made with 100% British chicken using a range of flavours inspired by world cuisines - independent research has shown that products using Mediterranean flavours in particular have shown significant growth in the food to go category over the past five years," Moy Park brand manager Paul McGurk said.
The range is being launched in UK retail channels this month.
Moy Park Launches ‘Good to Go' Product Range
One of the UK's leading food companies Moy Park, has launched an innovative range of Moy Park branded ‘Good to Go' products using 100% British chicken.
Developed to target a growing market for innovative products in the food to go category, the versatile ‘Good to Go' range offers consumers eleven deli-inspired chicken dishes. The range includes Moroccan, Italian and Spanish inspired Chicken Mini Tapas, Mexican, Moroccan and Italian inspired Chicken Mezze, Spanish and Mexican style Chicken Koftas and three Chicken ‘N' Dip products with barbecue, Caribbean and ketchup style dips.
Paul McGurk, Moy Park Brand Manager commented,
"We have created the Good to Go range in response to consumer demand for lunchtime products that are ready to eat. Each of the products are made with 100% British chicken using a range of flavours inspired by world cuisines - independent research has shown that products using Mediterranean flavours in particular have shown significant growth in the food to go category over the past five years. The packaging has been developed for maximum shelf impact, ensuring the products are vibrant and create interest amongst shoppers."
The Moy Park ‘Good to Go' product range will be stocked in retail outlets across the UK from April 2014. RRPs are Mini Chicken Tapas (£2.50), Chicken Mezze (£2.79), Chicken Koftas (£1.79) and Chicken ‘N' Dip (£1.50).
Original source: Moy Park
- General Mills to invest in "growth businesses"
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- UPDATE: Hershey rejects Mondelez takeover
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – How France's food market will be hit
- Mars and Alibaba launch strategic partnership
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- ForeSights: Edible Cutlery; Cutlery made out of food-grade materials instead of plastic
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Fast Food in India