EUROPE: Moy Park to widen portfolio in Marfrig shake-up
Moy Park can add products including beef to its roster
UK-based poultry group Moy Park will be able to offer more products to its customers as part of a reorganisation by parent Marfrig, the Brazilian meat giant.
Moy Park has taken charge of all of Marfrig's operations in Europe. The changes will see Moy Park take on "operational capability" in beef, among other products.
"The new organisational structure will enable Moy Park to open up opportunities for its customers to access the wide range of Marfrig products currently being sold in other international markets," it said.
Moy Park MD Nigel Dunlop, who has become CEO of the new Moy Park Europe, added: "We believe that by bringing together the business units and functions currently operating across Europe, we can make better use of the respective strengths of each to better meet our customers’ expectations for innovative, high quality and affordable consumer products."
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review