UK: MP Agriculture Committee report says cattle farmers with TB in herds desperate over delays in badger culls
UK cattle farmers are experiencing a "growing sense of desperation" regarding the incidence of TB in their herds, according a report from an all-party Agriculture Committee of MPs today (10 January). The report warns that pressure is growing as debates and delays continue over what exactly is causing the spread of the disease and how it is to be controlled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery