UK: MP Agriculture Committee report says cattle farmers with TB in herds desperate over delays in badger culls
UK cattle farmers are experiencing a "growing sense of desperation" regarding the incidence of TB in their herds, according a report from an all-party Agriculture Committee of MPs today (10 January). The report warns that pressure is growing as debates and delays continue over what exactly is causing the spread of the disease and how it is to be controlled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China