UK: MP Agriculture Committee report says cattle farmers with TB in herds desperate over delays in badger culls
UK cattle farmers are experiencing a "growing sense of desperation" regarding the incidence of TB in their herds, according a report from an all-party Agriculture Committee of MPs today (10 January). The report warns that pressure is growing as debates and delays continue over what exactly is causing the spread of the disease and how it is to be controlled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods