UK: MP Agriculture Committee report says cattle farmers with TB in herds desperate over delays in badger culls
UK cattle farmers are experiencing a "growing sense of desperation" regarding the incidence of TB in their herds, according a report from an all-party Agriculture Committee of MPs today (10 January). The report warns that pressure is growing as debates and delays continue over what exactly is causing the spread of the disease and how it is to be controlled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega