UK: Mr Bagels appoints new commercial director
UK bakery firm Mr Bagels has announced that it has appointed Reza Hajyzamanali as commercial director.
Reporting to managing director Paul Kahalani, Hajyzamanali will take responsibility for all aspects of operations throughout the company, including manufacturing, packaging, technical and new product development.
The company hopes the appointment will help with its expansion programme. Mr Bagels currently produces 42 million bagels a year, but plans to produce 100 million bagels a year by 2006.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report