NEW ZEALAND: Mr Chips looks for new deals with increased production capacity
Mr Chips has completed the construction of a multimillion-dollar potato chip factory at East Tamaki in Auckland, and said that it is actively looking to sign supply deals with new fastfood outlets. CEO Jon Davison explained that the new plant, which effectively doubles Mr Chips' production capacity, means that the company has more opportunities to supply restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs