NEW ZEALAND: Mr Chips looks for new deals with increased production capacity
Mr Chips has completed the construction of a multimillion-dollar potato chip factory at East Tamaki in Auckland, and said that it is actively looking to sign supply deals with new fastfood outlets. CEO Jon Davison explained that the new plant, which effectively doubles Mr Chips' production capacity, means that the company has more opportunities to supply restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action