NEW ZEALAND: Mr Chips looks for new deals with increased production capacity
Mr Chips has completed the construction of a multimillion-dollar potato chip factory at East Tamaki in Auckland, and said that it is actively looking to sign supply deals with new fastfood outlets. CEO Jon Davison explained that the new plant, which effectively doubles Mr Chips' production capacity, means that the company has more opportunities to supply restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods