NZ: Mr Chips sees profits jump 80%
New Zealand-based french-fry maker Mr Chips has said that its tax paid profits for the year ended 31 March leapt 80%, climbing to NZ$5m (US$3.93m).
This result is based on the company's unaudited accounts. The group said further information would be available on 30 May when its audited accounts are released.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units