USA: Mr. Thomas Cain elected to Poore Brothers Board of Directors
Poore Brothers, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNAK), a rapidly growing manufacturer and marketer of unique salted snacks, announced today that Mr. Thomas Cain has joined the Board of Directors, effective immediately. "As the Company begins to make significant investments in new technology to facilitate rapid growth and improve operating efficiencies and customer service, we are delighted to have an individual with the technical talent, management experience and overall credentials of Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin