USA: Mr. Thomas Cain elected to Poore Brothers Board of Directors
Poore Brothers, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNAK), a rapidly growing manufacturer and marketer of unique salted snacks, announced today that Mr. Thomas Cain has joined the Board of Directors, effective immediately. "As the Company begins to make significant investments in new technology to facilitate rapid growth and improve operating efficiencies and customer service, we are delighted to have an individual with the technical talent, management experience and overall credentials of Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund