CANADA: MRRM reports drop in three months to 31 May
Montreal-based MRRM (formerly Mount Royal Rice Mills Limited) told its shareholders this week that consolidated net earnings for the three months to 31 May were C$241,000 (US$158,948) (C$0.95 per share). Gross revenue for this period was C$9.99m compared to C$11.06m year on year. Sales and income from operating activities amounted to C$9.74m (down from C$10.92m) being 97.5% (98.7%) of gross revenue. Revenue from corporate investments totalled C$249,000 (C$140,000 in 2001).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"