CANADA: MRRM reports drop in three months to 31 May
Montreal-based MRRM (formerly Mount Royal Rice Mills Limited) told its shareholders this week that consolidated net earnings for the three months to 31 May were C$241,000 (US$158,948) (C$0.95 per share). Gross revenue for this period was C$9.99m compared to C$11.06m year on year. Sales and income from operating activities amounted to C$9.74m (down from C$10.92m) being 97.5% (98.7%) of gross revenue. Revenue from corporate investments totalled C$249,000 (C$140,000 in 2001).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target