CANADA: MRRM reports drop in three months to 31 May
Montreal-based MRRM (formerly Mount Royal Rice Mills Limited) told its shareholders this week that consolidated net earnings for the three months to 31 May were C$241,000 (US$158,948) (C$0.95 per share). Gross revenue for this period was C$9.99m compared to C$11.06m year on year. Sales and income from operating activities amounted to C$9.74m (down from C$10.92m) being 97.5% (98.7%) of gross revenue. Revenue from corporate investments totalled C$249,000 (C$140,000 in 2001).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group