USA: Mrs. Beasley's acquires Fine Baking
Mrs. Beasley's announced that it had completed the acquisition of the assets of Ernst Mueller's Fine Baking and had consolidated operations at Mrs. Beasley's Carson, Ca. manufacturing facility. Fine Baking's product line includes fresh baked fruit cakes, tarts and deserts, gourmet pastries and fresh bread sold to International Airlines, gourmet food shops, hotels and private clubs. Mrs. Beasley's produces gift baskets of mini muffins, brownie bars and cookies and Miss Grace Cakes sold thru its catalog, the Internet and Mrs. Beasley's retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin