USA: Mrs. Beasley's acquires Fine Baking
Mrs. Beasley's announced that it had completed the acquisition of the assets of Ernst Mueller's Fine Baking and had consolidated operations at Mrs. Beasley's Carson, Ca. manufacturing facility. Fine Baking's product line includes fresh baked fruit cakes, tarts and deserts, gourmet pastries and fresh bread sold to International Airlines, gourmet food shops, hotels and private clubs. Mrs. Beasley's produces gift baskets of mini muffins, brownie bars and cookies and Miss Grace Cakes sold thru its catalog, the Internet and Mrs. Beasley's retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units