USA: Mrs. Beasley's acquires Fine Baking
Mrs. Beasley's announced that it had completed the acquisition of the assets of Ernst Mueller's Fine Baking and had consolidated operations at Mrs. Beasley's Carson, Ca. manufacturing facility. Fine Baking's product line includes fresh baked fruit cakes, tarts and deserts, gourmet pastries and fresh bread sold to International Airlines, gourmet food shops, hotels and private clubs. Mrs. Beasley's produces gift baskets of mini muffins, brownie bars and cookies and Miss Grace Cakes sold thru its catalog, the Internet and Mrs. Beasley's retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry