USA: Mrs. Fields' Original Cookies Inc. and Mrs. Fields' Holding Company Inc. Complete Exchange Offers
Mrs. Fields' Original Cookies Inc. Wednesday announced that its public offering of $53,725,000 aggregate principal amount of its 10 1/8 percent Series B Senior Notes due 2004, which are to be guaranteed by its subsidiaries The Mrs. Fields' Brand Inc., Great American Cookie Company Inc., Pretzelmaker Inc., and Pretzel Time Inc., expired at midnight on June 20, 2000. All of the issued and outstanding 10 1/8 percent Series A and Series C Senior Notes due 2004 of Mrs. Fields' Original Cookies Inc. were validly tendered and accepted for exchange, except that Notices of Guaranteed Delivery were received with respect to $1,591,000 of the issued and outstanding Senior Notes. Pursuant to the terms of the exchange offer, notes tendered by a Notice of Guaranteed Delivery must be validly delivered within three trading days following the delivery of such notice in order to be accepted for exchange. Mrs. Fields' Holding Company Inc. Wednesday announced that its public offering of $55 million aggregate principal amount at maturity of its 14 percent Series B Senior Secured Discount Notes due 2005 expired at midnight on June 20, 2000. All of the issued and outstanding 14 percent Series A Senior Secured Discount Notes due 2005 of Mrs. Fields' Holding Company Inc. were validly tendered and accepted for exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti