USA: Mrs. Smith's Bakeries issues allergy alert on undeclared whey in snack carrot cake
Mrs. Smith's Bakeries has revealed that it is voluntarily recalling its 3.5-ounce packages of Mrs. Freshley's, BlueBird, Aunt Hannah, and Blue Ribbon carrot cake because they may contain undeclared whey, a dairy product. People who have allergies to dairy products run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs