M&S puts palm oil commitments in the spotlight
Marks and Spencer has made its involvement in the GreenPalm programme and its commitment to source 100% sustainable palm oil by 2015 a key plank in its Plan A sustainability platform. The GreenPalm programme has attracted criticism from some activists, but Mike Barry, head of sustainable business at M&S, believes it is an important step in the right direction. In this month's Sustainability Watch, he explains why.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%