M&S puts palm oil commitments in the spotlight
Marks and Spencer has made its involvement in the GreenPalm programme and its commitment to source 100% sustainable palm oil by 2015 a key plank in its Plan A sustainability platform. The GreenPalm programme has attracted criticism from some activists, but Mike Barry, head of sustainable business at M&S, believes it is an important step in the right direction. In this month's Sustainability Watch, he explains why.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target