FRANCE/UK: M&S to meet French Works Council
Marks & Spencer said today that it would be meeting with the Works Council in France later this month to thrash out plans to close its 18 French stores. The retailer had a meeting with the Works Council today to draw up an agenda for a more formal meeting on April 24. Items on the agenda at the crunch meeting include the process and timings as well as a redundancy package for workers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti