UK: M&S will roll-out "Simply Food" format following successful trial
UK high street retailer Marks & Spencer has revealed plans to roll-out another 20 Simply Food convenience stores throughout the country, following a successful trial of the two outlets opened in July. Speaking earlier today [Tuesday] by conference call, CEO Luc Vandevelde said that M&S was still looking for appropriate locations to open the Simply Food stores. Once the 20 are open, the group aims to review its convenience operations and "decide how many more stores" will follow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw