UK: MSC and Loch Fyne publish the "MCS Good Fish Guide" to identify "eco-friendly" fish
The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) has launched a new consumers guide to eating 'eco-friendly' fish - the MCS Good Fish Guide. The Guide has been written to inform consumers about which fish can be eaten and which should be avoided, to reduce overfishing and damage to the marine environment. Production of the Guide was supported by the Loch Fyne Marine Trust and Project AWARE (UK).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods