UK: MSC and Loch Fyne publish the "MCS Good Fish Guide" to identify "eco-friendly" fish
The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) has launched a new consumers guide to eating 'eco-friendly' fish - the MCS Good Fish Guide. The Guide has been written to inform consumers about which fish can be eaten and which should be avoided, to reduce overfishing and damage to the marine environment. Production of the Guide was supported by the Loch Fyne Marine Trust and Project AWARE (UK).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill