UK: MSC and Loch Fyne publish the "MCS Good Fish Guide" to identify "eco-friendly" fish
The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) has launched a new consumers guide to eating 'eco-friendly' fish - the MCS Good Fish Guide. The Guide has been written to inform consumers about which fish can be eaten and which should be avoided, to reduce overfishing and damage to the marine environment. Production of the Guide was supported by the Loch Fyne Marine Trust and Project AWARE (UK).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO