The verdict from the City: M&S's annual results
Marks and Spencer, often seen as a barometer for wider trading conditions in the retail sector in the UK, today (22 May) reported mixed annual results. Sales and gross margin from food was higher but challenges remain elsewhere in the business and the retailer also cut the top end of its group sales forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban