GERMANY: Muller promotes UK, Ireland boss Kers to CEO
Muller has appointed its UK boss as group CEO
German dairy group Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller has promoted the head of its UK and Irish operations Ronald Kers to the position of company CEO.
Kers, who as been responsible for Muller's businesses in the two markets since 2012, will take the top job in 2015. He replaces Heiner Kamps who is retiring next year.
Kers has presided over the integration of UK milk supplier Robert Wiseman Dairies, which Muller acquired two years ago, into the business.
Under his stewardship, Muller acquired the former Uniq production site at Minsterley, where Cadbury chilled desserts are manufactured under license, as well as in the acquisition of the UK operations of Austrian dairy Nom.
"I am very pleased that we can recognise and promote talent from within the organisation to this position at the top of the management board. We followed the proposal of Heiner Kamps and are convinced that Mr. Kers will successfully continue to lead the Unternehmensgruppe on its growth path," company owner Theo Müller said.
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details