USA: Multifoods announces key additions to senior management team
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today announced two additions to its senior management team to enhance the company's ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and better meet customer needs. Dan C. Swander will join the company as president and chief operating officer, and Daryl Schaller, Ph.D., will join the company as vice president of research and development, effective upon the closing of the company's acquisition of the Pillsbury desserts and specialty products business. Both Swander and Schaller will report to Gary E. Costley, International Multifoods chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever