USA: Multifoods announces key additions to senior management team
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today announced two additions to its senior management team to enhance the company's ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and better meet customer needs. Dan C. Swander will join the company as president and chief operating officer, and Daryl Schaller, Ph.D., will join the company as vice president of research and development, effective upon the closing of the company's acquisition of the Pillsbury desserts and specialty products business. Both Swander and Schaller will report to Gary E. Costley, International Multifoods chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega