USA: Multifoods announces key additions to senior management team
International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC) today announced two additions to its senior management team to enhance the company's ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and better meet customer needs. Dan C. Swander will join the company as president and chief operating officer, and Daryl Schaller, Ph.D., will join the company as vice president of research and development, effective upon the closing of the company's acquisition of the Pillsbury desserts and specialty products business. Both Swander and Schaller will report to Gary E. Costley, International Multifoods chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations