USA: Multifoods Distribution Group adds two new customers; Chicken Express, Koo Koo Roo contracts worth more than $20 million annually
Multifoods Distribution Group (MDG), a subsidiary of International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC), recently secured distribution contracts with Chicken Express and Koo Koo Roo, Inc., a subsidiary of Prandium, Inc. (OTCBB:PDIM). The two contracts combined are valued at more than $20 million in annual sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth