USA: Multifoods Distribution Group adds two new customers; Chicken Express, Koo Koo Roo contracts worth more than $20 million annually
Multifoods Distribution Group (MDG), a subsidiary of International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC), recently secured distribution contracts with Chicken Express and Koo Koo Roo, Inc., a subsidiary of Prandium, Inc. (OTCBB:PDIM). The two contracts combined are valued at more than $20 million in annual sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife