AUSTRALIA: Murray Goulburn invests A$60m in new drive-in distribution centre
Murray Goulburn Cooperative, Australia's largest dairy producer, is to invest around A$80m (US$43.1m) in constructing a new distribution centre on a 20-hectare site in the Victorian suburb of Laverton. The centre will contain around 80,000m² of warehouse space to store products such as milk, butter and cheese, and Australia's biggest drive-in rack, with enough room for about 33,000 pallets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal