INDONESIA: Mushroom exports soar as production boosted
Last year, mushroom exports from Indonesia increased by 17% to US$34.88m from the year previous, according to figures recently released by the Ministry of Agriculture. This rapid growth is up from just US$10.52m in 1998, and export markets are growing, now including the US, Australia, Japan, UAE and several countries in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid