USA: Mushroom group Sylvan sees drop in Q2 net income
Saxonburg, Pa.-based fungal technology giant Sylvan has posted net income of US$1m, or US$0.18 per share, for its Q2 ended 30 June, down from US$1.4m, or US$0.25 per share, in the Q2 2001. Operating income for the Q2 2002 was US$1.8m. Net income for the H1 ended 30 June was US$2.2m, or US$0.4 per share, compared to US$2.5m, or US$0.46 per share, for the corresponding 2001 period. Operating income for the H1 2002 was US$4.1m, and strong cash flow allowed for debt reduction payments of over US$5.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"