USA: Mushroom group Sylvan sees drop in Q2 net income
Saxonburg, Pa.-based fungal technology giant Sylvan has posted net income of US$1m, or US$0.18 per share, for its Q2 ended 30 June, down from US$1.4m, or US$0.25 per share, in the Q2 2001. Operating income for the Q2 2002 was US$1.8m. Net income for the H1 ended 30 June was US$2.2m, or US$0.4 per share, compared to US$2.5m, or US$0.46 per share, for the corresponding 2001 period. Operating income for the H1 2002 was US$4.1m, and strong cash flow allowed for debt reduction payments of over US$5.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth