USA: Mushroom group Sylvan sees drop in Q2 net income
Saxonburg, Pa.-based fungal technology giant Sylvan has posted net income of US$1m, or US$0.18 per share, for its Q2 ended 30 June, down from US$1.4m, or US$0.25 per share, in the Q2 2001. Operating income for the Q2 2002 was US$1.8m. Net income for the H1 ended 30 June was US$2.2m, or US$0.4 per share, compared to US$2.5m, or US$0.46 per share, for the corresponding 2001 period. Operating income for the H1 2002 was US$4.1m, and strong cash flow allowed for debt reduction payments of over US$5.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report