JAPAN: Mutter Ham Corp will buyout Snow Brand Food's subsidiary
Nagoya-based ham and sausage producer Mutter Ham Corp. has reached the final stage of discussions to takeover the operations of Hokuriku-based Snow Brand Ham Corp (SBHC).
SBHC is the subsidiary of scandal-ridden meat packer Snow Brand Food Co. Mutter Ham will take on its 25 workers, according to a statement made yesterday [Wednesday].
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry