JAPAN: Mutter Ham Corp will buyout Snow Brand Food's subsidiary
Nagoya-based ham and sausage producer Mutter Ham Corp. has reached the final stage of discussions to takeover the operations of Hokuriku-based Snow Brand Ham Corp (SBHC).
SBHC is the subsidiary of scandal-ridden meat packer Snow Brand Food Co. Mutter Ham will take on its 25 workers, according to a statement made yesterday [Wednesday].
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China