JAPAN: Mycal administrators still mulling outlet closures
Administrators for the beleaguered Japanese supermarket operator Mycal said yesterday [Thursday] that they will decide by August which additional Mycal outlets will have to close. Late last year Mycal was given the go-ahead by the Tokyo District Court to start rehabilitation proceedings in accordance with the Corporate Rehabilitation Law. Initial plans announced late
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery