FINLAND: Myllyn Paras to launch fibre-rich macaroni
Grain and frozen foods producer Myllyn Paras said on Friday that it plans to launch a new whole-wheat macaroni product containing 6 grammes of fibre per 100g pasta. The fibre-rich, said the company, is suitable for all kinds of macaroni dishes. Myllyn Paras controls two factories in Hyvinkaa, southern Finland. In 2001, it posted a net profit of €3.8m (US$3.5m), up from €1.3m year on year. Turnover also increased to €29.2m in 2001 from €27.4m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth