FINLAND: Myllyn Paras to launch fibre-rich macaroni
Grain and frozen foods producer Myllyn Paras said on Friday that it plans to launch a new whole-wheat macaroni product containing 6 grammes of fibre per 100g pasta. The fibre-rich, said the company, is suitable for all kinds of macaroni dishes. Myllyn Paras controls two factories in Hyvinkaa, southern Finland. In 2001, it posted a net profit of €3.8m (US$3.5m), up from €1.3m year on year. Turnover also increased to €29.2m in 2001 from €27.4m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China