FINLAND: Myllyn Paras to launch fibre-rich macaroni
Grain and frozen foods producer Myllyn Paras said on Friday that it plans to launch a new whole-wheat macaroni product containing 6 grammes of fibre per 100g pasta. The fibre-rich, said the company, is suitable for all kinds of macaroni dishes. Myllyn Paras controls two factories in Hyvinkaa, southern Finland. In 2001, it posted a net profit of €3.8m (US$3.5m), up from €1.3m year on year. Turnover also increased to €29.2m in 2001 from €27.4m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%