USA: MyWebGrocer.com - building an online foundation - COMMENT
MyWebGrocer.com and Farm Fresh have launched their online shopping collaboration. Pureplay grocery eRetailing isn't a profitable business. But smaller bricks and mortar grocers don't have the technical expertise to build their own operations. This is where ASPs like MyWebGrover come in, allowing grocers to outsource order fulfillment efforts. This not only lowers start-up costs, but also frees small grocers from exorbitant overheads.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action