USA: Nabisco and PDQuick Sign Agreement for Online Ordering and Express Delivery of Nabisco Products
PDQuick www.PDQuick.com a leading direct-to-home delivery e-tailer, today announced that Nabisco, Inc. will supply PDQuick customers nationwide with cookies, crackers, snacks and other premium food products through PDQuick's proprietary customer fulfillment system for online ordering and express delivery. The Nabisco-PDQuick contract is the fifteenth in a series of national supplier programs and agreements that PDQuick has signed in the past five months. Under the two-year agreement, Nabisco will serve as PDQuick's primary supplier of cookies, crackers and snacks, customizing its product selection to meet the unique regional and demographic needs of PDQuick customer fulfillment centers throughout the U.S. The two companies will also participate in joint marketing programs, including promotional campaigns targeting PDQuick customers and special web site hot links designed to showcase various products and services. Rick Brindle, Vice President in charge of Customer e-Sales at Nabisco, said, "We are very excited about our strategic alliance with PDQuick. This opportunity is in line with our e-business strategy to rapidly expand our presence on the Internet in ways that can measurably increase sales and enhance brand value. With all of the hype about e-commerce, we found in PDQuick a partner with an Internet-enabled business model that truly delivers on its promise." Dan Frederickson, Chief Executive Officer of PDQuick, said, "This agreement underscores our commitment to customers to offer the products they want most. Nabisco is the ideal partner to help us meet the varied needs and preferences of our customers in different markets around the country." Founded in 1987, PDQuick, an innovator in online and off line convenience shopping and direct-to-home retailing, provides customers with made-to-order everyday meals and thousands of the most popular branded products via the Internet
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report